From 2010-2017, I served as Creative Officer at the Pew Charitable Trusts, an independent non-profit, non-governmental organization whose stated mission is to serve the public interest by “improving public policy, informing the public, and stimulating civic life.” The Trusts’ public policy areas include the environment, state policy, economic policy and health and human services. You will find samples of my contributions below (such as this full-scale illustration), as well as links to accompanying material.
Fun fact: In 2014, my work on children’s nutrition was retweeted by then-First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Calculating the Cost, (to be released, 2016)
- Sizing Up Snack Foods (2015)
- School Kitchen Needs (2013)
- Supporting Healthier School Food Standards (2013)
- Raising the Bar for Nutrition Standards in Schools (2013)
- School Kitchens By The Numbers (2013)